Congé. Congé.

Loved it.

The animation and music seemed to fit together perfectly. That overall sense of disarray and chaos. It was brilliant.

I'd love to see more of this, and I can say I was a bit disappointed at the end. It ended abruptly, and it left me with a feeling of wanting more. Perhaps this was your original intent, though?

I loved the use of minimalism in this piece, as well. It really helped to emphasize on each individual aspect of the flash. It really did convey the feeling of frustration and anxiety. It really struck a chord for me, which is sometimes difficult for a flash animation to do. I did notice the Muse reference, as well.

It was artfully created, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. This is in definite need of recognition.

Mechabloby responds:

Oh, thanks for the beautiful review. :')

I'm glad you enjoyed it and since this is my first piece like this, I'm sure to improve and make more like this in the future. :)

As again, thanks for the lovely review and I hope you get to see my future experiments.

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

Perfect

There is little you can do to make this better. It was all perfect. All of the artists did an awesome job on this. The graphics and sound were both very good. I liked the variety of things you put on the main menu. The game also was, although simple, very enjoyable. It was one of the best animations I have seen in a long time, and I look forward to your next submissions. :)

MACception responds:

Awwwwww..."Perfect" and "8" are kinda contradictory...but, eh, i'll take it :D Anywho, thanks for the review, and we hope you like the future episodes just as much.

-LP
www.LogoPresents.com/AFD

My life trailer My life trailer

Not bad

I personally like your art style, it is very well done. I think that the story has room for some improvement, as it doesn't really give many details as to what we will be seeing in the real thing. I also think that, for a trailer, it should have something to get the viewers attention so that they will come back to see the full version. Overall I believe you did a good job, but next time, try to make it longer :)

Suicide Kills Ep1 Suicide Kills Ep1

Was ok

I thought it was really good. I liked the song, it seemed to fit what was going on. I think it would be better if you had perhaps put a background and some color in. But overall I liked it a lot, and I also liked the moral of it.

Boy, Bully and Balloon Boy, Bully and Balloon

Wasn't bad

For a first flash, this shows major potential. The drawings were fairly good, but I would like to see you fix up the coloring a bit. It seemed that you started very well and when you got to the color, you kind of just threw it all together very quickly. Some of the animations were a bit rough, but it was good for a first try. There is definitely room for improvement, however, so keep at it!

Over The Hills Over The Hills

Very good

I loved it. It had some very good graphics. This movie is one of the better ones I have seen before. The movie perfectly matched the lyrics, and there was a ton of effort put into this. It kept me interested through the entire thing. Great job! :)

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

Funny

This is a pretty good movie. The graphics were good, and the animation was clean. But at times the voices were hard to hear and they were a little hard to understand. I also think that you should have hand-drawn the planets and the moon, because they didn't really fit in with your style.

Cat Bashin' Cat Bashin'

I really liked this.

Despite the fact that its a real movie, instead of a flash animation, it was very funny. I liked the sound effects you used and the scene transitions were smooth. The picture was also very high quality, unlike most I see on the internet. Very funny and creative! 3/5

Gordon vs. Evil Gordon vs. Evil

Very Cool!

I like your art style in this movie. I think you put alot of time and effort into this movie, and it payed off. This is a very funny and cool animation. 4/5 Keep up the good work!

Blue Abyss Trailer Blue Abyss Trailer

That was ok.

Except for the fact that it bears close resemblance to M. Night Shyamalan's The Village movie. It feels like it seems exactly the same, beside the fact that they have blue cloaks rather than red ones.

Xurch responds:

Ive never seen the village.
I never intented to copy anything